Sunday 11 January 2009

The ups and downs of the last few days.

I knew the concrete post in the front garden would damage a car one day, unfortunately it was on Thursday, when I let the car door open and it went too far and hit the edge of the concrete, I now have a dent in the car door to get fixed. I only parked there for a moment as I knew I was going out again, I normally park at the other side of the drive, well away from the post. So annoying.

The rest of the week went Ok, apart from Glynis's bad back from falling down the stairs at Karen's house. This is still giving her a lot of pain, although she denied it at the time of the incident. It didn't stop her appearing on Stage in the SADS production of Robinson Crusoe.

I had a game of snooker on Wednesday with three other retired guys in a social club I discovered in Paignton Telephone Exchange. Membership is free to ex BT personnel such as me and I did not make a complete fool of myself, I may go again next week. The sun came out yesterday and everywhere looked so much brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment