Wednesday 25 March 2009

Objective Achieved

We moved here one year ago today, and this is the first house we have had where I could not get a car in the garage from day one. Well I like to set myself objectives, so getting a car in the garage was an objective for year one.

Today, on the last day, I finally achieved this, the Suzuki now fits in the garage. If I want my Ford Focus to fit I have to make at least another yard of space, so I don't think that will ever be achievable except by lengthening the garage.

Emily has ordered a car which we hope to collect later this week so I will still have two cars on the drive but it will keep the roadway clear most of the time, except when we have visitors.

Now what do I do with all the junk displaced from the garage?

No comments:

Post a Comment