Wednesday 27 October 2010

Food Shopping

Well it should be easy, Glynis gives me a list and I go and get all the items from it.

Lets see, Item 1 - SALAD.

I'm in Morrisons now looking at the salad counter. I have the choice between:- Seasonal Babyleaf, Farmers Select, French Style, Italian Style, 4 Leaf (is that Clover?), Caesar, Watercress Spinach and Wild Rocket, Herb Garden, Sweet and Crunchy, Bistro Style, American Style, Simple Side Salad, Tomato and Cucumber, Classic Garden, Mediterranean, Salad Tray, Crispy, or Mixed Salad.

I wonder which one she wanted?

Item 2 - Mushrooms

Closed Cup, Button, Sliced, Chestnut, Oyster, Breakfast, Organic, Shiitake, Portabella or Value??? I don't know!

Item 3 - Ham

Well these are three packs for £4 so we'll have Cooked Ham, Breaded Ham and Honey Roast Ham, as I know she doesn't like Smoked Ham.

Item 4 - Apples

!!!

At least everything on the list finished up in the basket and knowing we have visitors this weekend I added a few beers, just to be on the safe side. Oh and a doughnut jumped out at me! All done now, I'm off home for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment