Thursday 16 July 2009

Too much to do, too little time.

I can't work out where I use up so much time. I can only assume people who blog are very organised and are natural writers or they have very little else to do. I'm sure the second option isn't the case so I will credit them with being very organised.

Now that summer is here I am quite busy with the outdoor bowls season, I play whenever I can or whenever I'm asked and in the last couple of weeks I peaked with 6 games in one week, plus the last ten-pin game of the season. If I'm not playing its usually because we have other commitment's.

I also got engrossed in researching some family history for a friend, which was fascinating as they went to and from America earlier this century and there are lots of records associated with these journeys.

Just when I thought I was catching up, my web sites mysteriously went off line, so I have decided to move them to another hosting company. That is now my first priority, just in case anyone is looking for them (at www.tameclan.me.uk). As I move the pages I notice errors and updates that need doing so I am doing that as well.

Facebook also has a lot to answer for, I have got a bit addicted, to the point where I have to log on every day to see who's doing what. Its a useful site for keeping up with friends though, and I like to see other peoples photos as well as uploading my own from time to time.

Must go now, back to the web site rebuilding.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment